How Request a Webclient License?
1 - Select the green “Submit a Request” button
2 - Fill in the details of your request. Some of these fields may not apply to your request. At the very least, fill in all the required fields. If there is a non-required field and you’re not sure what to input or if it even applies to your request, leave it blank. If we determine we any of that information from you, we will let you know.
- Your email address (required)
- The product for which you are requesting support. (required)
- The version of the aforementioned product. (required)
- The subject line of your request (required). - If you are requesting an ISV server license add "ISV" as part of the subject
- The details of your request, please include the Generator ID (developer) or the MAchine ID (server). (required), here you can find out how to get the Generator ID or the Machine ID
- The type of request you are making. (required)
- check the Request License box.
- What is the priority of your request? (required)
3 - Submit your request.
How to Request a License Trial License
New Trial License In order to provide a trial license we need to get all the Modules you have in your trial Send a Screenshot with the modules installed in CM Matchpoint (make sure all the modules are included in the screenshot) Request Extend Trial ...
Download WebClient Trial Software
The WebClient Trial Software is a Live Installer application currently in development, which provides one with a self-contained WebClient solution with a trial license. If you want to find out more about what WebClient can do for you or your ...
How to generate a license file
1. Open an administrator command prompt window, and type the following commands: 2. SET DMS_DOMAINS=C:\Program Files (x86)\CMFirst Technologies\cmMetaAnalytics\DMS\Domains 3. PATH %PATH%;C:\Program Files (x86)\CMFirst ...
How to prevent/resolve invalid registration license errors
The machine system id used by the scanner licenses can change in the event of computer hardware configuration changes. If a hardware changes occurs, you will see the following in the scanner log: Invalid Registration for "CAScanner 1": Not registered ...
Customizing in CM WebClient
Attach point A template for a given screen can be generated from more than one template by using attach points. The templates are arranged in order from root to leaf. An attach point is a location defined in a template that other templates further ...