CM evolveIT Source Code Search
CM EvolveIT Document Search Feature allows users to search for documents (Action Diagram) with text.
This document covers how to use CM EvolveIT Document Search.
Source Code Search
1. How to open Document Search UI:
Select Dashboard->Document Search->Search
2. Document Search UI:
Select Data Type and type Text to Search Documents
2.1. Search Input:
- Document Type that we want to search (All, AD Full, AD Local)
- All: Both Action Diagram Full and Local
- AD Full: Search in Action Diagram Full text
- AD Local: Search in Action Diagram Local text
Action Diagram Local contains AD statements added to the function. It doesn't include any inherited Action Diagram Statements
We applied the "match phrase query" to search for documents.
The match_phrase query analyzes the text and creates a phrase query out of the analyzed text.
A phrase query matches terms up to a configurable slop (which defaults to 0) in any order. Transposed terms have a slop of 2.
Example: Document content: "This is a test file."
- If the query is "This" or " This is" => Return result
- If the query is "hi" or "This test" => Not return result
2.2. Search Result:
The search result appears as a list owner of Function Object
- Document Line Detail: Each result item has a tree view and shows the line in the document that match the query
2.3. Actions on the result:
- View Document Content: Open the searched document
- View Document Content base on Document Line: Open the searched Document with focus on the Line
Create an Index for documents (Administrator Only)
To start searching the document, we need to create an index for documents of Inventory. We just do it only one time. If we have any updates about documents, we need to run create Index for documents again to make sure that documents have been updated.
1. How to open Create Index UI:
Select Dashboard->Document Search->Create Index
2. Submit "Create Index" request
Click on "Create Index" button and click Yes
3. Track "Create Index" request
After submitting the request, we will get a new information pop-up as below:
A new record will be added to the grid. (Document Count: 0 and Status: In Progress)
If the request is completed, a new record will be updated values into Document Count: Number of Documents that have been created Index and Status is Finished (You can click on the Refresh button to check result)
4. Create Index Historical Grid:
To show "Create Index Historical" data. Besides that, we can have some actions in this grid as below:
- Sorting data: When clicking on the column header:
- Filter data:: When clicking on the column header:
CM evolveIT Text Search
CM evolveIT Text Search This document will cover the basics of the CM evolveIT Dashboard Text Search. After completing this document, you should have a basic understanding of the CM evolveIT Dashboard Text Search 1. What is Text Search for? This ...
CM evolveIT Text Search Index Creation
CM evolveIT Text Search Index Creation This document will cover the basics of the CM evolveIT Dashboard Text Search Index Creation. After completing this document, you should have a basic understanding of the CM evolveIT Dashboard Text Search Index ...
CM evolveIT User Manual
Welcome to CM evolveIT User Training Manual Restrictive Rights This document and the product referenced in it are subject to the terms and conditions of the user License Agreement ...
CM evolveIT Asset Browser
Evolve IT Asset Browser This document will cover the basics of the CM evolveIT Dashboard Asset Browser. There will be a discussion of the different options available in the dashboard Asset Browser. Asset Browser is one of the main entry points to ...
CM evolveIT v11.5 Release Note
CM evolveIT v11.5 Release Note IBM Power® (AKA IBM i, AS/400) Cobol support CM evolveIT handles IBM Power Cobol sources with copybook, CL, DDS base Table, View, DSPF and PRTF on Desktop and Web mode Asset relations program calls program program uses ...