CM evolveIT ETL - Workspace Creation Wizard
1. Open Workspace Creation wizard
2. Workspace Name and Product Mode
By clicking on "Create a new Workspace" button, it should be shown a dialog.
Enter name (1) and select a Product Mode(2), then move to the next step (3)
3. List Project Models
Each workspace is able to contains multiple project models.
By default, when initial a new workspace, the list of project models (2) should be empty.
To create a new project model, clicks on New button (1).
Back: Back to previous step (3)
Next: Move to next step (4)
4. Review & Save
After finish creating a list of project models.
This view should be shown when we move to the next step.
It show the information of workspace and list of project models
CM evolveIT ETL - Menu
1. Create a new Workspace - open a wizard dialog to create a new workspace 2. Search Box - Search workspace and their properties by workspace's name, project's name, asset type, source file info's name. 3. Refresh Menu 4. Expand / Compress - ...
CM evolveIT ETL IDE
Dashboard Menu Workspace Creation Project Create a new Project Model Edit Project Project Execution Source File Info Create a new Source File Info Edit source file info Asset Model Create a new Asset Model Edit Asset Model
CM evolveIT ETL - Create a new Project Model
1. How to create a new project model? Workspace creation >> Project Models >> New Menu >> Workspace >> Project Model >> "+" button 2. General information To edit general information, select General tab (1) Enter name (4), ETL Model (5), ...
CM evolveIT ETL - Project Execution
1. How to open Project Execution Workspace >> Workspace Item >> Projects >> Project Item >> Click (1) 2. Execution 2.1. Executing with default mode Clicking execute button on each project item to execute with mode Full as default 2.2. Executing with ...
CM evolveIT User Manual
Welcome to CM evolveIT User Training Manual Restrictive Rights This document and the product referenced in it are subject to the terms and conditions of the user License Agreement ...