What's New in WebClient 1.8.3?
- Advanced Controls templates (WebTreeView.ctrl and WebFlexGrid.ctrl) are merged with WebClient i+.
- DojoTimePicker.ctrl adds time picker to an existing text input if specified in the control name. Time input element must be in the ISO-8601 format (Thh:mm:ss).
- GridFilterCell.ctrl generates the column events for each column in the grid.
- WebAccordionTree.ctrl builds accordion menu and tree menu at the same time.
- WebFilteringSelect.ctrl is very similar to WebCombo.ctrl. WebFilteringSelect.ctrl enables the developer to specify the total character entered before displaying the auto-suggest. The grid will then be filtered based on what is entered in the combo box.
- WebGridExport.ctrl enables user to export grid results in csv format. A new WebGridExport pattern is added to WebClient group model.
- WebGridFilter.ctrl dynamically loads grid columns in a combo box field for client-side grid filtering.
- WebSlider.ctrl builds a scale with a handle that users can drag left and right to select a value.
- WebProgress.ctrl gives a dynamic feedback on the progress of a long-running operation.
- WebPortlet-root.html, WebPortlet-root.json, WebPortlet-root.wcli. WebClient can be run inside a portlet container.
- New WebClient claro theme can be used by specifying WebClient theme in WebClient.properties.
- Limited preview support for MDI and top application is added.
- WebClient GroupModels are not licensed. WebClient licensing will only be based on workstation.
- ColumnToggling enables user to hide, show, and move columns in a grid.
- Includes full support of spin and listbox control.
- Includes WebLogMessages-page.wcli to display all type of Plex messages on the web page.
- Works with Plex 7.0.
- Click here to find out about CM WebClient’s Browser Support
Calling WebClient from an External Application
This section demonstrates how to pass a parameter to WebClient function. The following example is based on wxpcourse60 model calling the function WXwF, which prompts the user to insert an item record. The first step is to create a URL which calls the ...
V11.3 Feature Description Mode Document Search Action Diagram Text Search Plex Saved Diagram List List Saved Diagrams Common ETL ExecSQL Extraction Plex Diagram Enhancement Diagram Saving 2E/Plex Path Selection Plex Open New Diagram for ...
Upgrading CM WebClient v1.6.x to CM WebClient v1.8.x
Download com.adcaustin.webclient.WebClientPlugin-1.8.jar. Note: The new WebClient plugin version "1.8.7" requires Eclipse from 2020-03 (4.15.0) onwards. Close your eclipse application. Delete the old version of your WebClient Plugin Builder from ...
CM WebClient File Upload Setup
File Upload This guide will show you how to upload files to your Web Server from your WebClient application. 1. Import the attached zip Java Project into your Eclipse Workspace. 2. Right click your Java Project, and select Properties. Under “Java ...
Apply New License to MatchPoint
To apply a new license to your MatchPoint installation please follow the next steps: 1 - Go to Help menu and then click About.. option 2 - Click the License button on the MatchPoint about panel 3 - Enter the "Lincense code" sent to you and then click ...