Upgrading CM WebClient v1.6.x to CM WebClient v1.8.x
- Download com.adcaustin.webclient.WebClientPlugin-1.8.jar.
- Close your eclipse application. Delete the old version of your WebClient Plugin
Builder from eclipse/plugin folder and copy the new one that folder.
- To check whether the Plugin Builder is installed properly.
Help → About Eclipse → Click on Installation Details → Sort Plug-in Id column in ascending order
- Download WebClient-1.8.zip. Do not need to extract.
- Open your workspace with Eclipse.
- Close WebClient project in your workspace.
- Delete WebClient project from your workspace and directory.
- Import WebClient 1.8.0.
File → Import → select Existing Projects into Workspace → Select archive file and browse to the directory where you save your download.
- Click Finish.
Download CM WebClient 1.8.7
This article contains information on the latest public release of CM WebClient, updated 04/29/2021. WebClient 1.8 group model(WEBCLI60) and advanced control group model(WebClientControls6.0) are available for Plex 6.0 or greater. If prompted to ...
CM WebClient for CM M3
Pre-requisites CA Plex dispatcher – The System i TCP/IP Dispatcher is required when the transformed applications call external iSeries objects (RPG, CL programs) Properties Configuration m3startup.properties This is the file were the AS400 ...
CM WebClient supports CA Plex version 7.2.1
Click here if you would like try out CM WebClient which supports CA Plex version 7.2.1.
CM evolveIT User Manual
Welcome to CM evolveIT User Training Manual Restrictive Rights This document and the product referenced in it are subject to the terms and conditions of the user License Agreement ...
CM WebClient File Upload Setup
File Upload This guide will show you how to upload files to your Web Server from your WebClient application. 1. Import the attached zip Java Project into your Eclipse Workspace. 2. Right click your Java Project, and select Properties. Under “Java ...