Recommended Dev Software Installation Notes
- Install CA Plex to standard program directories
- Install JDK in the standard program directories
- Create a root dev folder RootDev to contain Plex models, dev workspace, eclipse/spring software, and Tomcat
local models and gen folders here
Host group model and all library group models,
including Plex shipped libraries
this folder is under SVN source control
this is Spring Tool kit version of eclipse
the eclipse executable is
- Edit <dev-root>\sts-bundle\sts-x.x.x.RELEASE\STS.ini
- 1. set -vm to use your JDK
- 2. set java startup values
URL for Software and Documentation
Documents Upgrade Guide Apply New License to MatchPoint Software MatchPoint 7.0 Build 004 (New) Full Installer for client installation steps see MatchPoint Client Installation Process IBM Components for the steps see Manual Installation for IBM ...
Prerequisites CM Meta Analytics should be installed on a dedicated Windows server sized appropriately for the expected work load. Operating System: Windows XP, 2003, 7, or better. 32 or 64 bit supported. VMWare host/guest supported. Java: Java 6 or ...
Download WebClient Trial Software
The WebClient Trial Software is a Live Installer application currently in development, which provides one with a self-contained WebClient solution with a trial license. If you want to find out more about what WebClient can do for you or your ...
CA Plex C++ Interface Reference V3.0.000 - Release Notes
CA Plex C++ Interface Reference V2.1.002 - Release Notes