CM EvolveIT allows users to edit the application Menu.
This feature is useful to define the application Menu structure.
- Menu is implemented outside of the Plex Model.
- Menu is dynamic such as data-driven.
- Main Menu Function exists but Call graph shows many non-UI function calls.
Menu can be imported by bulk import, See also ImportMenu
This document covers the basics of the CM EvolveIT Menu Editing. There will be a discussion of how we use the Object Filter functionality to .
After completing this document, you should have a basic understanding of the CM EvolveIT Menu Editing.
1. Action buttons:
To add a new Menu.
- Click on Add button to open the pop-up
- Fill data and click save button
To edit the menu, assign items into the menu.
- Click on a row on the grid to select the menu that you want to edit and click the edit button to open a pop-up.
- Edit pop-up:
+ Information tab: To edit menu information:
+ Assing Menu tab: To add menus as children of working item:
- Left gird: UnAssigned Menu: We can click on search to search menu.
- Right grid: Assigned Menu:
- To assign or unassign, we can drag and drop records or select records and click the Forward Backward button.
+ Assign Function tab: The same behavior with menu tab to assign function as children for working menu
To delete the menu.
- Click on a row on the grid to select the menu that you want to delete and click the delete button to open a pop-up.
- Click Yes if you want to delete Menu.
Show all menu of Inventory. We can expand or collapse menu.
CM EvolveIT Object Browser allows users can import data from CSV file. This document covers how to use CM EvolveIT Import Menu. How to open Import Menu: Import Menu UI: Import Menu UI Detail: 1. Import button: To import Menu data from CSV Click on ...
Permissions and Menu
This document will cover the CM evolveIT Dashboard menu and how permissions control access. After completing this document, you should know the menu options and the permission level needed to access each menu option. CM evolveIT Dashboard ...
Dynamic Tree Menu Implementation
This article describes you how to create a dynamic tree menu in WebClient, this menu generate its nodes according to the data defined in a database table. Considerations: Before continue this guide you should read the following manuals: Web Accordion ...
Web Accordion Menu
This template will allow you to use a framed menu screen, which uses an Accordion Menu and loads menu functions into a ChildSite. 1) In your eclipse workspace, save WebMenuFrame-page.wcli file (ZIP attached in this article with the files) to your ...
iSeries Spool File and Operations Menu with WebClient
Object Location All Plex objects are scoped under the “iSeries Items” entity. If any changes need to be made, then these objects will need to be inherited from. Non-Plex Files To run these processes fully, you will need 3 files (Download the ZIP with ...