In order to provide optimal support service to all departments, all problem and calls must be received by the Support Desk. If you have any technical issues or concerns, please open a ticket on support.cmfirstgroup.com, email CM First technical support at email@example.com or call us on our 24/7 customer hotline at +1 (512) 623-7586.
CM First Group core support hours are 08:00 – 17:00 USA Central Time. CM First Europe may respond outside these hours but this not guaranteed.
CM First is closed for the following USA Holidays New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day After Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day. Only Urgent requests will be responded to on these days.
SUPPORT TICKET INFORMATION
CM First needs to duplicate customer issues in our own environment. Customer is responsible for providing:
- Document or video with steps to duplicate including screen prints
- Include information on browser, version, and operating system
- Workspace and models
- If possible, create a test model that does not have database access. If database is required we will need the database and connection information.
Depending on the exact nature of the issue, CM First may need to schedule a web meeting. This is done as last resort.
Unless otherwise contracted, support is available during CM First working hours for office supporting customer geography. Standard support levels documented below for delivery of a software patch or workaround (unless specified differently in your Software License Agreement).
- *Urgent (Response Level 2) – Daily Communication
- High (Response Level 1) - 5 working days
- Normal (Response Level 0) - 10 working days
*The Critical response level is reserved for any situation where production is down and is directly because of a CM First Product. As with any support request, the customer must provide all information needed to reproduce the issue.
TICKET PRIORITY DETAILS
- Urgent: “Production System is down”. Support engineer and manager assigned to ticket. Daily Communication of status.
- High: “Product major feature is not usable, and no known workaround exists. Support engineer assigned and CM1 manager notified.
- Normal: “Standard bug or defect affecting limited part of product or workaround exists”.
- Low: “Question, enhancement request, or cosmetic issues”
If you have questions about your license terms or amounts, or have any questions or issues with a third party software vendor, please contact 512-610-0460.