This document will cover the basics of the CM evolveIT Dashboard. There will be a review of the different parts of the dashboard, how to customize the dashboard for personal viewing.
After completing this document, you should have a basic understanding of how to use and customize the CM evolveIT Dashboard.
1. Log in to the dashboard with a valid dashboard user id.
- There is a built-in administrator that can be used for setup initially.
- Built-in administrator (Default Password is ‘admin@1234!’)
Once logged in the Dashboard will display.
2. Snapshot Date
Every inventory imported has a Snapshot date.
Select the date from the Snapshot date drop-down to view data based on the selected date.
3. Each trend chart displays different date perspectives.
The date perspective can be switched between Week, Month, and Year to display the trends within different date ranges.
Simply select the Week, Month or Year button at the bottom of the chart to view the data from a different perspective.
4. Enlarged the trend chart
Click on the trend chart header section.
An enlarged trend chart will open up.
Zoom in and zoom out
Zoom in the area of interest by selecting an area by mouse.
To zoom out double click on the chart to go back to the previous view.
- Add new trend chart
- Click “Add Trend Chart”
- The pop-up displays. You can select an item in dropdown then click the “Add” button to add a new trend chart and click on “Cancel” to cancel.