1. Install Azure toolkit for Eclipse
2. Azure sign in instructions for the Azure Toolkit for Eclipse
3. Publish CM WebClient web app to Azure. Right-click on your web project and select Azure -> Publish as Azure Web App...
4. Select Create to create an App Service
Make sure Deploy to root is checked.
For detailed reference of the steps above, please refer to the following link from Microsoft.
4. The URL should be the app service link + <servlet-url> from web.xml file.
For our example the link is http://webapp-190114214612.azurewebsites.net/WebClientServlet