Create a grid function with the following fields.
- Event Id (Column Heading=Event Id)
- StartDate (Column Heading=Start Date)
- StartTime (Column Heading=Start Time)
- EndTime (Column Heading=End Time)
- Event Description (Column Heading=Summary)
- ViewType (Visible=No)
- EventType (Column Heading=Event Type)
- Calendar View
- Event Description
- Event Id
Grid Function Setup
1. Create a source code object with the name "setView"
2. Add DateISO in the DetailP region.
3. Change the property Control Name of the grid to the following.
<gridctrlname>:template=EventCalendar:EventId=Event Id:StartDate=Start Date:StartTime=Start Time:EndDate=End Date:EndTime=End Time:EventDesc=Summary
4. Create buttons and events to define the standard functionality for the EventCalendar.ctrl.
- Button <<Prev. is mapped to logical event Previous.
- Button Next >> is mapped to logical event Next.
- Button Day is mapped to logical event Day.
- Button Today is mapped to logical event Today.
- Button 4 Days is mapped to logical event 4Days.
- Button Week is mapped to logical event Week.
- Button Month is mapped to logical event Month.
- Button 6 Month is mapped to logical event 6Month.
5. Add event calendar CSS class.